March 10th to March 27th 2021- 3 WHOLE …(part) WEEKS!
We are now enjoying the cooler days finally, and it’s time for a long awaited sale.
We are in full sale mode from Wednesday 10th March and it’s seriously time to start stocking up funds and giving the trailer a good maintenance overhaul and checking that WOF, because you will be needing it to capitalise on the massive savings. There is up to 65% to be saved on several lines of plants- all excellent quality and grown to tolerate a wide range of climatic conditions.
Please look at the individual species pages for sale prices on all stock and make your shopping list up.
For all online and freighted purchases we will be extending the minimum purchase spend to $300 excluding freight. This does not apply to nursery visitors.
If you find this total beyond your own personal budget then think outside the square by perhaps making a purchase within a group of palm enthusiasts or perhaps persuade a friend who is thinking of making over their garden in the next year to bring their project forward and share freight costs with them as well!
- This is a no holds sale. Meaning we cannot look after your purchase until you are ready to look after it. Freight will need to be considered if buying outside of our local delivery area unless you’re prepared to travel and take your plants away on the day of purchase. We do deliver locally if you can’t take your trees on the day- please check here for our charges. We will be doing all local deliveries on the Wednesday following purchase the previous week.
- If you want to save a delivery fee then turn up with a trailer, van, horse float or truck to transport your trees home. Don’t forget to bring a tarp, net, ropes or bungies to secure your load and stop your tree flapping on the drive home.
- All online orders emailed through need to state species/grade/number of plants required and your suburb for delivery. We can’t keep responding to emails which don’t contain this much needed information. We are super keen to sell you our beautiful plants but you do need to help us with that information.
- Unfortunately, all nursery staff will be too busy to answer the phone. Just take it as a given we are open from Wednesday to Friday 9am-4.30pm. And the last Saturday (meaning the 27th March for the sale time) of each month 9am-4.30pm
- Please don’t ask us to send through photos!!
- Lastly…phew! It’s highly advisable to get in very quick on the rarer species. There are limited numbers available.
Enjoy the savings and see y’all real soon!!