THIS SALE HAS NOW FINISHED.
Get your good selves sorted and come on out for our Annual Autumn sale.There will be 20% off almost everything and we’re in full sale mode from here at the nursery from Wednesday 22nd March until 6th April. A whole 3 weeks.<br>There is an across the board 20% to be saved on almost all palms, cycads and subtropicals – all excellent quality and grown to tolerate a wide range of climatic conditions.
Please look at the individual species pages for sale prices on all stock and make your shopping list up.
There will be some sale conditions…please read these carefully
For all online and freighted purchases there will be a minimum purchase spend of $300 excluding freight. This does not apply to nursery visitors.
If you find this total beyond your own personal budget then think outside the square by perhaps making a purchase within a group of palm enthusiasts or perhaps persuade a friend who is thinking of making over their garden in the next year to bring their project forward and share freight costs with them as well!
- This is a no holds sale. Meaning we cannot look after your purchase until you are ready to look after it. Freight will need to be considered if buying outside of our local delivery area unless you’re prepared to travel and take your plants away on the day of purchase. We do deliver locally if you can’t take your trees on the day- please check here for our charges.
We will be doing all local deliveries on the Tuesday or Wednesday following purchase the previous week.
- No laybys and there are limited numbers in some lines of stock.
- 200 litre Dwarf Dates, 1 x XXXL Burrawang specimen, 200 litre Scaly Zamia,135 litre Chatham nikau, wrapped Chatham nikau, wrapped Fishtails, wrapped Kentia & 400l Kentia, Big Mountain 135l & 400l, 380l/400l Sugar Cane palms are not included in the sale.
- If you want to save a delivery fee then turn up with a trailer, van, horse float or truck to transport your trees home. Don’t forget to bring a tarp, net, ropes or bungies to secure your load and stop your tree flapping on the drive home.
- All online orders emailed through need to state species/grade/number of plants required and your suburb for delivery. We can’t keep responding to emails which don’t contain this much needed information. We are super keen to sell you our beautiful plants but you do need to help us with that information.
- Unfortunately, all nursery staff will be too busy to answer the phone. Just take it as a given we are open from Wednesday to Friday 9am-4.30pm. And the last Saturday of each month 9am-4.30pm
- Please don’t ask us to send through photos!!
- Lastly…phew! It’s highly advisable to get in very quick on the rarer species. There are limited numbers available.
- Eftpos available, no credit and no pay wave
Enjoy the savings