Our click and collect protocols will run along similar lines to the March 2020 lockdown.
- You must make payment for your goods prior to pick up. We will have sent you an invoice to make contactless payment on.
- You must sign in manually at the pick up point or scan our QR code with your Covid tracer app. on your device.
- Pick up will be from the orange road cone on the CPAC driveway. There will be a packing slip available with each pick up to check your plants against.
- Pick up will be scheduled at 30 minute intervals starting 9am and finishing at 4pm, Wednesday to Friday only.
- Pick up times will be offered via email within 48 hours of payment being made.
- There will be no assistance given by CPAC staff to load. We will not break our bubble. Please ensure you bring someone from your own bubble to help you load. However, if there are plants which weigh over 50kg we will place on a pallet prior and when you get here we will lift to the deck of your trailer or ute tray with our forklift enabling you to drag or lift your plant more easily into/onto your vehicle. This will be carried out with a minimum of 2 metres social distancing.
- Please wear your mask.
- There will be hand sanitiser available.
- There will be no access to the nursery to select your plants yourselves during Level 3. We will ensure we select the very best of our plants for you during this time.
- Please be kind and patient to us here at CPAC as we work hard to make your experience here as safe as possible whilst working under Level 3 health and safety guidelines.
Thank you from the team at Coast Palms and Cycads