Sentry Howea belmoreana / Palms Indoor Plants & Hoya
|135 litre (ripped bag)||1.8m||$1480||1 Order|
|135 litre||1.8m||$1480||12 Order|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
Another of the Lord Howe Island species, the Sentry or Belmoreana Palm is rarer and more cold tolerant than it’s popular sister palm, the Kentia.
It has a strong recurved, keeled (V-shaped) look to it’s leaves.
If you are looking for a similar palm to the Kentia but with higher cold tolerance, check this species out.
- Full sun.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Manages an indoor situation.
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Manages coastal conditions well. Salt spray will cause minimal marking.