Sentry Howea belmoreana / Palms Indoor
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
Another of the Lord Howe Island species, the Sentry or Belmoreana Palm is rarer and more cold tolerant than it’s popular sister palm, the Kentia.
It has a strong recurved, keeled (V-shaped) look to it’s leaves.
If you are looking for a similar palm to the Kentia but with higher cold tolerance, check this species out.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Excellent indoor palm.
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.