Sentry Howea belmoreana / Palms Indoor
Another of the Lord Howe Island species, the Sentry or Belmoreana Palm is rarer and more cold tolerant than it’s popular sister palm, the Kentia.
It has a strong recurved, keeled (V-shaped) look to it’s leaves.
If you are looking for a similar palm to the Kentia but with higher cold tolerance, check this species out.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Excellent indoor palm.
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).