Sago Palm Cycad revoluta / Cycads Indoor Cycads
Strong good looks and superior hardiness make this New Zealand’s most widely used cycad
Native to southern Japan.
Long, erect glossy dark green leaves form a rosette on a stem. The sago palm is very long lived and the most popular member of the cycad family. This is a stunning specimen plant.
With it’s strong good looks, the sago works itself seamlessly into the minimalist garden and the formal garden as well as being an integral part of the subtropical garden.
Our smaller grade plants of these will tolerate a light frosting only. By light, we mean a -1 to -2 deg celcius.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate heavy frosts.
- Grows to a height of 1 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
|PB40 (25l)||.6m/ 8cm caudex||$160|
|35l pot||.7m/ 21cm caudex||$335 $680 On Sale!|
|130l pot (2 of)||$1475|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).