Quito Mountain Coconut Parajubaea coccoides / Palms
The closest we can get (for our climate) to a true coconut palm.
An excellent alternative to the Queen Palm for hardiness and looks.
These give a real Pacific Island look to your garden.
They will eventually produce a walnut sized coconut in the New Zealand climate.
The Mountain Coconut is an excellent choice for those windy and exposed areas.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate heavy frosts.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
|wrapped (1 of)||4m (15 years old)||$1550|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).