Philodendron -Fiddle Leaf Philodendron panduriforme / Indoor Plants & Hoya Indoor Subtropical Subtropical Plants
|5.5 litre pot New Grade||30cm||$45.50||19 Order|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
A variety that is great for baskets and totems. Unique foliage resembles a violin, more prominent on mature leaves that may be 50cm long and 20cm wide. Will climb or mound and vine.
Relatively easy care. Likes medium-bright indirect light, though can tolerate low light.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Requires shade or bright filtered light with no direct sunlight.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Requires frost free site or indoors.
- Grows to a height of 1 metres (approx).
- Manages an indoor situation.
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Excellent specimen for covered courtyard.
- Happy with life in a pot
- Prefers a warm temperature.
- Needs warm air flow e.g dining room, bedroom