Lady Rhapis excelsa / Palms Indoor Palms
Very slow growth to 2 metres.
Native to Southern China and Taiwan. It is a profusely branching, bushy small palm. Excellent for both in & outdoors.
-Best in low to medium wind
-Tolerates medium frost
-Takes full sun or deep shade
-Enjoys regular twice yearly feeding & mulching
-Prefers once a week deep watering
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Prefers shade, but will tolerate some sunlight.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 2 metres (approx).
- Excellent indoor palm.
- Requires adequate moisture.
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).