Ugly Dragon Trees- end of the line Dracaena Draco / Succulents
Architectural and easy to grow. Great for the coast.
Native to the Spanish Canary Islands.
A stunning specimen plant for coastal conditions. Dragon trees have slow growth and are long lived.
Easy care and works well with both sub-tropical plantings and succulents.
The remaining dragon trees are a wee bit ugly- Misshapen trunks and several heads- the gorgons of the bunch. Hence, the sale price.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 4 metres (approx).
- Excellent indoor palm.
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.