Creeping Fuchsia New release Fuchsia procumbens
A native creeping shrub which makes an excellent ground cover that shades the soil and reduces weed growth. It can wander through an existing planting and can be readily pulled away from other plants. Ideal for a rockery, grown over walls or planted around a water feature. Tolerates coastal conditions.
Plant Uses: Container Plant, Rockery
- Requires shade or bright filtered light with no direct sunlight.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Grows to a height of 10 centimetres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Manages coastal conditions well. Salt spray will cause minimal marking.
- Tolerates swamp conditions.
- Enjoys a sheltered courtyard situation for mature tree size.
- Prefers a cool temperature.