Costa Rica Bamboo Chamaedorea Costaricana / Palms Indoor Indoor Palms
A pretty clustering understory palm for shaded areas. However, the Costa Rican Bamboo is also showing great tolerance for full sun and semi shade in the Papamoa, Tauranga area as well. Give some good shelter from exposure to consistently medium to high winds.
One of the few choices of palm we grow which can happily exist in an indoors situation, the Costa Rican Bamboo palm can also be grown outside under shade and tolerates the occasional light frost as well.
Very much the palm of choice for the discerning gardener at the moment, the Costa Rican Bamboo palm is enjoying it’s time in the lime light.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Prefers shade, but will tolerate some sunlight.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 3 metres (approx).
- Excellent indoor palm.
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).