Costa Rican Bamboo Chamaedorea Costaricana / Palms Indoor Palms Indoor Plants
|4.7 litre||100cm||$75||8 Order|
|25 litre ezylift||140cm||$205||2 Order|
|45 litre ezylift||170cm||$325||30 Order|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
A very popular, clustering, understorey palm. The Costa Rican Bamboo is showing excellent tolerance to full sun and semi shade in the Papamoa, Tauranga area. These palms will happily grow in all areas of New Zealand which do not receive a moderate frosting through winter.
Give some good shelter from exposure to consistently medium to high winds.
One of the few choices of palm we grow which can happily exist in an indoors situation as well.
Very much the palm of choice for the discerning gardener at the moment, the Costa Rican Bamboo palm is enjoying it’s time in the lime light.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Grows to a height of 3 metres (approx).
- Manages an indoor situation.
- Perfect for screening or privacy.
- Requires adequate moisture.