Costa Rican Bamboo Chamaedorea Costaricana / Palms Indoor Palms Indoor Plants
|35 litre ezylift New Grade||1.2 metres||$255|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
A very popular, clustering, understorey palm. The Costa Rican Bamboo is showing excellent tolerance to full sun and semi shade in the Papamoa, Tauranga area. These palms will happily grow in all areas of New Zealand which do not receive a moderate frosting through winter.
Give some good shelter from exposure to consistently medium to high winds.
One of the few choices of palm we grow which can happily exist in an indoors situation as well.
Very much the palm of choice for the discerning gardener at the moment, the Costa Rican Bamboo palm is enjoying it’s time in the lime light.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Prefers shade, but will tolerate some sunlight.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 4 metres (approx).
- Excellent indoor palm.
- Perfect for screening or hedging.
- Requires adequate moisture.