Clivia miniata ‘Santa Barbara’ & ‘Grandiflora’ hybrid / Subtropical Plants
Ideal for mass planting in a shady place or underneath a wide spreading evergreen in the tropical garden..
Scarlet broad leaved hybrids.
These are an assortment of Santa Barbara and Grandiflora hybrids.
These have a wide strap shaped leaf with huge clusters of flowers from early Spring through to early Summer and with out of season flowering occuring at almost anytime.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Requires shade or bright filtered light with no direct sunlight.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Grows to a height of 1 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.