Clivia miniata ‘Santa Barbara’ & ‘Grandiflora’ hybrid / Subtropical / Ornamentals
Ideal for mass planting in a shady place or underneath a wide spreading evergreen in the tropical garden..
Scarlet broad leaved hybrids.
These are an assortment of Santa Barbara and Grandiflora hybrids.
These have a wide strap shaped leaf with huge clusters of flowers from early Spring through to early Summer and with out of season flowering occuring at almost anytime.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Prefers shade, but will tolerate some sunlight.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 1 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
|PB12||.6m flowering grade||$19.50|
|PB12||0.6m large flowering grade||$28.50|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).