Chinese Fishtail Caryota ochlandra / Palms
Uniquely beautiful and fast growing.
The Chinese Fishtail is considered the hardiest of the genus.
Keep well watered through summer months when establishing as a young tree.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate heavy frosts.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
|PB28||1.8m||Out of Stock|
Asterix beside price denotes these trees are too tall to be freighted and are pick up or local delivery only.