Chinese Fishtail Caryota ochlandra / Palms
Uniquely beautiful and fast growing.
The Chinese Fishtail is considered the hardiest of the genus.
Keep well watered through summer months when establishing as a young tree.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver the 135 litre grade in the back of our van. These will need to be picked up locally.
They can still be freighted with Rockeater around the country within their movement schedule. Please enquire.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate heavy frosts.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.