Canna Lilies assorted colours / Subtropical / Ornamentals
A flower & foliage you will love for the simple maintenance and high impact colour, Canna’s are one of the easiest, bang-for-buck flowering ornamentals to grace the subtropical garden.
Native to South America and Asia, Cannas provide a shot of happy, hot tropical colour into your garden through early Summer and right into Autumn.
These are very easy to care for. Groom & dead head after flowering to encourage more flowers. Cut hard back for winter.
- Canna ‘Tropical Scarlet’ (Bronze Leaf)
- Canna cannova ‘Lemon’
- Canna cannova ‘Red’ or ‘Mango’
- limited numbers of Canna indica ‘Tropical Rose’ (a dwarf with a green leaf),
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 1 metres (approx).
- Grows to a height of 1.5 metres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
|PB12 flowering grade||1m||$19.50|
|for 10 plants||1m||$175|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).