Burrawang Macrozamia communis / Cycads
A handsome & tough cycad with a ferny appearance.
Native to Australia.
This is a handsome cycad which has a vase like appearance. Like most cycads, it tolerates dry well.
These can succumb to rot if watered overhead or rained on continuously during a frosty and wet winter.
They are trunkless for many years with deep green leaves making a graceful rounded crown up to 1m.
Macrozamia Communis make an excellent container plant.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate heavy frosts.
- Grows to a height of 1 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
|43L pot (2 of)||1.3m (1.8m diameter of fronds)||$580|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).