Bangalow Archontophoenix cunninghamiana / Palms
Bangalow palms are fast growing, look fantastic when planted in tight groupings and give a strong tropical look.
A very popular palm.
Elegant, with a lush green canopy, bangalow palms look stately planted as a single specimen or add real drama planted in groves or tight groupings.
Bangalow palms are most suited to courtyard planting or sheltered areas with a low to medium wind zone.
- Prefer a low-med wind zone
- Bangalows do look tatty in high constant wind or an exposed site.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Tolerates swamp conditions.
|PB28 (10l) (triple planted)||1.2m||$87.50|
|45l ezylift||2m trunking||$125|
|60l ezylift||2.2m trunking||$135|
|75l ezylift||2.2-2.5m trunking||$185|