Bamboo or Reed Chamaedorea Seifrizii / Palms Indoor Indoor Palms
If you need a slender, graceful & easy to maintain palm for indoors, then this is it.
A popular clumping palm suitable for low light areas, the Bamboo palm is small enough to incorporate as an understory palm into a shaded frost free palm glade outside as well.
Easy to care for, the Bamboo palm will produce clusters of tiny orange/red berries from their inflorescence.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Prefers shade, but will tolerate some sunlight.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Won’t tolerate frosts.
- Grows to a height of 3 metres (approx).
- Excellent indoor palm.
- Requires adequate moisture.
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).