Atherton Laccospadix australasica / Palms
A beautiful fine leaved North Queensland palm well suited to the suburban garden.
Solitary or sometimes clustering slender trunked palm, the Atherton is considered the Kentia’s ‘little brother’. Hardier to frost with age, this palm is very suited to underplanting larger palms or a smaller garden situation.
We only have clustering specimens available.
Hardy to -1.8 celcius
Tolerates medium to occasional strong wind zone.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 3 metres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
|PB18 (10l)||1m multi trunks||$125|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).