Aloe- Andrea’s Orange New release
Colourful- Sculptural- Sustainable
Andrea’s Orange is a long flowering sun loving perennial that, at a young age, throws up spears of shiny orange tubular flowers in Winter and is a tough ground cover for harsh landscaping conditions
A true ‘super hybrid’ and sought after candidate for landscaping or mass planting but does equally well as a container plant (30 x 30cm)
- Bird Attracting
- Tolerates very hot and dry conditions
- Mature to 30cm high and 30cm wide
- Clumping floral display from Summer to Winter
- Medium frost tolerance
- Perfect for mass planting in garden beds
- Great for pots- stemless nature
- Full sun.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Grows to a height of 30 centimetres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Manages coastal conditions well. Salt spray will cause minimal marking.
- Enjoys a sheltered courtyard situation for mature tree size.
- Excellent specimen for covered courtyard.
- Happy with life in a pot
- Prefers a warm temperature.