Tree Aloe Aloe barberae (syn. Aloe bainesii) / Succulents
A classy Aloe to have in the garden, with maximum sculptural impact. These are slow growers and tolerate a wide variety of environments. They are perfect for coastal plantings and tolerate a medium degree of frost.
The only thing the Aloe will not enjoy is continual wet feet and poor drainage.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 3 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
|PB28 (12litre)||1.1m||$150 (10 available only)|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).