Onilahy Palm Dypsis onilahensis / Palms
A beautiful drooping leaved palm tree from Madagascar. It exhibits a similar growth style to Dypsis baronii, however it is extremely slow as a young plant.
Sited best in a sheltered courtyard. Will prefer filtered sun, good moisture and little or no frost.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Won’t tolerate frosts.
- Grows to a height of 3 metres (approx).
- Excellent indoor palm.
- Requires adequate moisture.