Onilahy Palm Dypsis onilahensis / Palms
A beautiful drooping leaved palm tree from Madagascar. It exhibits a similar growth style to Dypsis baronii, however it is extremely slow as a young plant.
Sited best in a sheltered courtyard. Will prefer filtered sun, good moisture and little or no frost.
- Full sun.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Requires frost free site or indoors.
- Grows to a height of 3 metres (approx).
- Manages an indoor situation.
- Requires adequate moisture.