Malaysian Grapes Medinilla myriantha / Subtropical Plants
|5 litre pot||$35||4 Order|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
This is a lovely dwarf Medinilla. It is a compact shrug with large lush leaves. The flowers appear in Spring and hang in panicles of bright, cascading pink. These last for up to two months and are very showy.
This Medinilla makes a lovely specimen in a warm partly shaded garden. The foliage is an attractive addition to any foliage gardeb & the flowers are a colourful bonus.
A gorgeous tub plant. In containers, it’s best to use orchid mix or potting mix with extra chunky bark added. In the ground, it’s wise to mound up the soil to allow fast drainage and plenty of air around the roots.
Frost free & sheltered.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Requires shade or bright filtered light with no direct sunlight.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Requires frost free site or indoors.
- Grows to a height of 60 centimetres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Prefers a warm temperature.