Jelly / Wine Butia capitata / Palms
|135 litre||1.6m||$425||in stock Order|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
The Jelly palm makes an elegant coastal statement with it’s blue grey foliage.
Slow growing and able to handle all coastal conditions with ease.
Easy care and tolerant of all conditions. A great option for a mid-size growing palm tree.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate heavy frosts.
- Grows to a height of 5 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.