Hibiscus ‘Molly Cummings’ / Subtropical Plants
A deep, rich, velvety red, single blooming flower, Molly Cummings is a hugely popular favourite amongst hibiscus lovers.
Cut back in Spring to maintain bushiness and flowering. Protect from frost. A smaller growing hibiscus to 1m x 1m.
- Full sun.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Requires frost free site or indoors.
- Grows to a height of 1.5 metres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Manages coastal conditions well. Salt spray will cause minimal marking.