Hibiscus ‘Molly Cummings’ / Subtropical Plants
A deep, rich, velvety red, single blooming flower, Molly Cummings is a hugely popular favourite amongst hibiscus lovers.
Cut back in Spring to maintain bushiness and flowering. Protect from frost. A smaller growing hibiscus to 1m x 1m.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Won’t tolerate frosts.
- Grows to a height of 1.5 metres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.