Gingers- Alpinia ‘Pink Perfection’ Alpinia henryii 'Pink Perfection' / Indoor Plants & Hoya Indoor Subtropical Subtropical Plants
|3.5 litre||65cm||$38.50||15 Order|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
Pink Perfection is easily the best new ginger introduction in years. A remarkable plant, it has rich, deep green foliage, which holds its color during the colder months. It is topped by clear pink blooms very early in the spring, which continue through the summer and into autumn.
The ginger family, Zingiberaceae, ranges through warm regions of Africa, Asia, North America and South America.
Alpinia henryii ‘Pink Perfection’ grows to a height of 150cm and is happiest in filtered light with moderate water needs. It needs a humus rich soil- an excellent quality garden mix is best.
- Requires shade or bright filtered light with no direct sunlight.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Requires frost free site or indoors.
- Grows to a height of 1.5 metres (approx).
- Manages an indoor situation.
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Prefers a warm temperature.