Formosa or Dwarf Sugar Arenga engleri / Palms
The Formosa palm, radiates a tropical beauty and is considered to be among the finest landscape and cultivated palms.
A hardy, rare clustering palm with an appearance similar to a fishtail palm. These are rarely available to buy.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 3 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Requires adequate moisture.