Emperor or Prince Sago Cycas taitungensis / Cycads Indoor
Produces much longer leaves (fronds) than it’s cousin, the Cycad revoluta. Stunning specimen plant. Long lived with luxuriant stiff green foliage.
Will tolerate hard frost with age.
Work into the garden formally or naturally.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 2 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
|PB10 long||.6m frond length||$145|
|185l pot||.6m caudex height||$1695|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).