Emperor or Prince Sago Cycas taitungensis / Cycads Indoor Plants & Hoya
Produces much longer leaves (fronds) than it’s cousin, the Cycad revoluta. Stunning specimen plant. Long lived with luxuriant stiff green foliage.
Will tolerate hard frost with age.
Work into the garden formally or naturally.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Grows to a height of 2 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Manages coastal conditions well. Salt spray will cause minimal marking.