Dwarf Gardenia Gardenia Radicans / Subtropical / Ornamentals
Plant in drifts near walkways, barbeque areas and entrance ways for their heavenly smelling scent.
A dwarf Gardenia with masses of fragrant blooms through early Summer and into Autumn.
This Gardenia is a creeping variety with small leaves and double flowers.
Hardy to frost and ideal for tubs, rockeries and mass plantings.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 10 centimetres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).