Dwarf Gardenia Gardenia Radicans / Subtropical Plants
Plant in drifts near walkways, barbeque areas and entrance ways for their heavenly smelling scent.
A dwarf Gardenia with masses of fragrant blooms through early Summer and into Autumn.
This Gardenia is a creeping variety with small leaves and double flowers.
Hardy to frost and ideal for tubs, rockeries and mass plantings.
- Full sun.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Will manage a very light frost to -1C.
- Grows to a height of 10 centimetres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Manages coastal conditions well. Salt spray will cause minimal marking.