Cordyline terminalis ‘Nigra’ / Indoor Subtropical Subtropical Plants
|15 litre pot (triple planted)||60cm||$105||35 Order|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
An excellent black foliaged form which thrives in warm, well drained conditions. Ideal for full sun or semi shade & great for the tropical garden theme or for pots.
Prune as required & protect from all but light frost.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Requires frost free site or indoors.
- Grows to a height of 2 metres (approx).
- Manages an indoor situation.
- Perfect for screening or privacy.
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Manages coastal conditions well. Salt spray will cause minimal marking.
- Enjoys a sheltered courtyard situation for mature tree size.
- Happy with life in a pot
- Prefers a warm temperature.
- Needs cooling air flow e.g hallway, bathroom.