Colocasia ‘Midnight Beauty’ New release / Indoor Plants & Hoya Indoor Subtropical Subtropical Plants
|2.5 litre New Grade||70cm||$34.50||30 Order|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).
Primarily grown for its spectacular foliage, Colocasia ‘Midnight Beauty’ (Taro) is a tuberous, frost-tender perennial with huge, long-stalked, heart-shaped, maroon leaves adorned with dramatic red-maroon veins. In more sun, the maroon color is dominant.
- Requires afternoon shade, prefers filtered sunlight.
- Requires shade or bright filtered light with no direct sunlight.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Requires frost free site or indoors.
- Grows to a height of 1 metres (approx).
- Manages an indoor situation.
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Excellent specimen for covered courtyard.
- Happy with life in a pot
- Needs warm air flow e.g dining room, bedroom