Clivia miniata hybrids- mixed up colours Mystery colours- either red, orange, yellow (cream) or possibly even peach! / Subtropical Plants
Will it be Moonglow? Will it be Santa Barbara? Will it be Grandiflora? A mystery until the clivia flowers, these are an assortment of mixed up colours.
Wide strap shaped leaf with huge clusters of flowers from early Spring through to early Summer. Multiply readily.
Ideal for mass planting in the tropical garden and fantastic for enlivening an otherwise dull spot.
Clivia respond best in a shady, dry situation.
Keep protected from frosts.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Prefers shade, but will tolerate some sunlight.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 1 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.