Chinese Windmill Trachycarpus Fortuneii / Palms
A very versatile and hardy palm.
A Coast Palms favourite.
These palms are virtually bomb proof & exceptional in coastal or hard frost conditions.
The trunks can be stripped of the hessian like covering to transform them into a more tropical looking palm.
The Chinese Windmill can become the “bones” of your landscaped garden and look great tightly planted in groups of two or more.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- High wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate heavy frosts.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.
- Tolerates swamp conditions.
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).