Carissa ‘Emerald Star’ / Subtropical Plants
These incredibly popular little plants carry a highly fragrant star shaped flower.
Lovely white, scented flowers, pinkish large beautiful berries and bright green, oval shaped foliage.
Suits Mediterranean, Contemporary and Coastal designs.
Trim after flowering to keep tidy.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- High wind tolerant.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 30 centimetres (approx).
- Requires little moisture and is drought tolerant.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.