Canna ‘Tropical Bronze/ Red’ / Subtropical Plants
Deep red flowers with broad bronze coloured leaf
A flower & foliage you will love for the simple maintenance and high impact colour, Canna’s are one of the easiest, bang-for-buck flowering perennials to grace the subtropical garden.
Native to South America and Asia, Cannas provide a shot of happy, hot tropical colour into your garden through early Summer and right into Autumn.
These are very easy to care for. Plant in well drained to moist soil in a warm, sunny position. Groom & dead head after regularly to encourage more flowers. Cut canes down in late Autumn.
- Full sun.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Requires frost free site or indoors.
- Grows to a height of 60 centimetres (approx).
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Manages coastal conditions well. Salt spray will cause minimal marking.
- Prefers a warm temperature.