Black Bamboo Phyllostachys nigra / Subtropical / Ornamentals
A stunning running Bamboo. New culms emerge green every spring and gradually turn black in one to three years. P. nigra should be given a generous layer of rich topsoil, composed of compost or aged manure and mulch, and space to grow unimpeded. It makes an outstanding specimen.
Only ten of the boxed grade available. Be quick
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Grows to a height of 10 metres (approx).
- Perfect for screening or hedging.
- Requires adequate moisture.
|50l pot||2m||$280 (only 4 available)|
|1m cubed wooden box||3m||$650 (only 10 available)|
All prices are GST inclusive but exclude freight (if applicable).